Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Life is a Big ?

My Life is a Big?
            It’s like every time I am alone sitting, eating or waiting at any place, there’s a person who will talk to me if I know UNO or where I am working, I looked familiar to them; their ways of introducing/inviting people to be curious in the kind of job they have and in which I never ever get interested! Once I met a student who said that there’s a part time job, office work she said…but when I went at the place she told me to go, another person picked me up going to that other place, UNO place! Another one, when I’m in a mall a girl said that they were hiring, what she’s doing in her job is encoding checks, that salary is Php 516 a day  and their company named Pinoy Data Capture, she lied! I thought its real but when I looked for their building, I found nothing and realized, “it’s UNO again…” I don’t want to join them. There’s something wrong about the modus operandi they have just to invite people to go to their place where they will have a talk and will tell about the successful members’ money, luxury, etc.etc.
            Oo, wala nga silang ninanakaw na pera sa bawat taong nahikayat nilang pumunta sa office nila pero naisip kaya nila na hindi nga pera,ngunit oras ang nawala sa mga taong naniwala sa mga kasinungalingan na binitawan ng iba sa kanila? At maaaring may isinakripisyo o gawaing tinalikuran ang mga taong iyon para lang makapunta dun…Totoo nga ang UNO,madaming umasenso,sikat na mga miyembro, kilalang personalidad, pero sana lang alisin nila yung panloloko effect/modus ng ibang members para lang makapagrecruit ng bagong miyembro.
July 5, 2012
            I was sitting at the bench in a mall when a girl and a guy approach me. I have the feeling that they were UNO members because that wasn’t the first or second time I encountered such.  I said that I’m not interested about UNO. He asked me why and I said, “I just don’t want.” I hate conversation period! I just want to unwind there sitting at the bench alone. He still speak to me, asked me some questions. I just replied for every questions of him until it gets to the point when I heard the same question again…
“Eh, anong plano mo sa buhay?”
Wala…
“Anong ginagawa mo dito?
Wala…tambay lang.
            He told me stories about his life, that he is the breadwinner of the family, became supervisor of ACS and the course he wanted to take but failed to take due to financial reason. Then he asked me,
“Ikaw ba ate,ano talaga yung gusto mong course?”
Wala…para akong vacuum…empty!
“Wala?”
            He laughed and said his concerned kase daw ngayon lang sya nakakilala ng taong katulad ko. At least once upon a time e nakakilala sya ng katulad ko, isang taong ang plano sa buhay ay ganito...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver